Cemetery G 2000: E faces of G 2041 and G 2051, looking NW to G 2000 (= Lepsius 23) from top of G 2100 (SW corner of G 2110, middle ground right). Reis Mohammed Said Ahmed points to findspot of an offering stone of Tjenti (HUMFA_38-1-23), in front of the south niche of G 2051.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2051, G 2041, G 2000
- Supplemental information added by Peter Der Manuelian, September 2020
- description expanded based on image content
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)