Three fragments (two fitting) of relief from G 7650 a, chapel: 29-7-22 (two fitting fragments part of MFA 37.2620)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7650
- These fragments are three unillustrated additional fragments from 1937 supplementary division registered as 29-7-22. 29-3-87 = MFA 30.831 (one block with inscription and part of face) joins and is now part of MFA 37.2620 = 29-3-88 (one block with inscription and part of proper right arm) + 29-7-21 (one block with inscription) + 29-7-22 (one block with back of wig and proper right shoulder + two of three additional fragments also registered as 29-7-22: one with inscription, one with part of proper right arm and lower body).
- VERIFIED: identification based on object register
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)