Eastern cemetery, transporting sarcophagus of Hordjedef (EMC_JE_54938 = GEM_14911) from pit (G 7220 A) north to gate of excavation; looking NW past magazine(?) toward Khedive Ismail rest-house (built in 1869, demolished by King Farouk in 1944, who built his rest-house in 1946; architect: Mustapha Fahmy Pasha)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- People & places: Site: Giza; View: Giza
- Problem; is this from tomb G7650 C
- Mustapha Abu el-Hamd (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)