Fragments of limestone relief: left upper: [G 7560 a] 29-7-16g; left lower: [G 7650 a] 29-7-21 (part of MFA 37.2620); right upper: [G 7560 a] 29-7-13 (two fitting fragments, not shown joined, one fragment = MFA 29.2503 [lower portion of kneeling figure]); left lower: [G 7650 a] 29-7-19
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7560, G 7650
- 29-3-87 = MFA 30.831 (one block with inscription and part of face) joins and is now part of MFA 37.2620 = 29-3-88 (one block with inscription and part of proper right arm) + 29-7-21 (one block with inscription) + 29-7-22 (one block with back of wig and proper right shoulder + two of three additional fragments also registered as 29-7-22: one with inscription, one with part of proper right arm and lower body).
- VERIFIED: 29-7-16j corrected to read 29-7-16g; description corrected and expanded, arrangement and identifications verified based on object register; MFA accession numbers verified
- Mustapha Abu el-Hamd (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)