Fragments of mummy cases from rock-cut tombs: top row: [G 7825] 31-1-367; bottom row: [G 7824] 31-1-378, [G 7825] 31-1-367, 31-1-367, [G 7824] 31-1-378
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7824, G 7825
- Fragment in top row identified as 31-1-367 in annotated mounted print, but not included in illustration for that object number in object register (OR entry only lists three fragments shown in bottom row)
- VERIFIED: 31-1-368 corrected to read 31-1-378; description corrected, arrangement made and identifications verified based on annotated mounted print and object register
- Mustapha Abu el-Hamd (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)