Fragments of relief originally from G 5110 (= Lepsius 44), Duaenre, chapel: [in front of G 5235] 14-12-15 (upper left, name Seshemnefer), [between G 5110 and G 5210] 14-11-9 (lower right), [G 5110] 14-12-52 (four fragments, including two fitting)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5110
- VERIFIED: most fragments of relief from G 5110 excavated in late 1914 (November and December), but not photographed until 1920 and 1932; all of these were attributed to G 5110, chapel, in original photo register entry, which may be their place of origin but is not their find spot; 14-12-52 is a large number of relief fragments that are not individually illustrated in OR entry; 14-12-52 references this photo; 14-11-9 and 14-12-15 identifications verified based on object register
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p029photo
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p029photoA
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)