Fragmentary black granite seated scribe statue of Khnumbaef (Babaef) from G 5221 A and G 5211 A and G 5230 S (= S serdab), originally from G 5230 (quarter view proper left): 14-12-7 (torso and base) + 14-12-82 (head) + 14-11-151 (fragment of back) (= MFA 21.931a-c)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5221, G 5211, G 5230
- July 1915
- VERIFIED: orientation and identification verified; description corrected; MFA accession number verified
- Badawi Ahmed (expedition photographer)
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer at Giza.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)