Jewelry elements: two wood terminals and carnelian and faience beads from G 2416 D III: 36-7-33 (terminals), 36-7-35a (faience cylinder beads), 36-7-34 (two carnelian beads), 36-7-35b (faience ring beads)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2416
- MFA 37.1311a-b: two reconstructed bracelets including 36-7-35a (cylinder beads), and elements from 36-6-55; MFA 37.1312: reconstructed counterweight including 36-7-35a (cylinder beads), 36-7-35b (ring beads), and elements from 36-6-55; MFA 37.1313: reconstructed broadcollar including 36-7-35b (ring beads), 35-1-27 (ring beads), and elements from 36-6-55
- VERIFIED: identifications verified based on object register; accession numbers verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)