George Reisner at Harvard Camp, sitting on a "dekka" (wooden bench) with Captain Hall (dog), and the dog's "children" (rephotograph from Al-Mussawar Arabic magazine, no. 740, December 16, 1938)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- People & places: Site: Giza; View: Giza, Harvard Camp
- Although the photograph was taken by the Al-Mussawar photographer on December 2, 1938, the copy photograph prepared by the Expedition was logged into the Expedition Photographic Register on January 4, 1939.
- Al-Mussawar reference verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)