Cemetery G 1000: G 1011 P, burial chamber, pottery jars (13-1-501, 13-1-502) and model vessels (13-1-503) in situ, looking W
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1011
- Spring 1906
- VERIFIED: tomb number: G 1010 corrected to read as above based on altered caption in mounted print archive box; cf. later photo (1912) A720_NS; object identifications made based on object register
- Arthur Cruttenden Mace, British, 1874–1928
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates British, 1874–1928
- Remarks Egyptologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)