Cemetery G 1200: street between G 1205 (to S) and G 1225 (to N), G 1219 (foreground), looking SE to G 1220 (middle ground left), and N end of G 1204 (abutting E face of G 1205)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1219, G 1220, G 1204, G 1205
- January 1905
- x deleted (x is generic for exterior, presumably to G 1225) and description expanded based on image content; view from NW corrected to read looking SE; no tomb ID in image
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)