Three limestone statues (one seated male figure, one standing female figure, one standing male figure) from G 1040+1041, serdab (quarter view proper right): seated statue of Teti (= Egyptian Museum, Cairo JE 37720); standing statues: unidentified woman (= Egyptian Museum, Cairo JE 37723), unidentified man (= Egyptian Museum, Cairo JE 37722)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1040+1041
- Spring 1905
- VERIFIED: orientation and identifications verified; statues not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)