Three statues from G 1039 (found in debris) (front): two painted limestone standing statues: statue of Ipiwer (= Hearst Museum, Berkeley 6-19799), statue of Inetkaes (= Hearst Museum, Berkeley 6-19800); granite seated statue of unidentified man (= Hearst Museum, Berkeley 6-19809)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1039
- VERIFIED: orientation and identifications verified; statues not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906); Hearst numbers verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)