Cemetery G 1200: G 1225, chapel, cleared, unfinished interior chapel and final mud brick chapel, looking SW (G 1220 and entrance of G 1204 beyond, background left).
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1225, G 1220
- block marked 1224 is misplaced (or possibly Ballard's numbering)
- view from NE corrected to read looking SW, description expanded based on published caption; Reisner reference verified; Manuelian reference verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)