Cemetery G 1200 (area E of G 1223): G 1303, G 1231 (= G 1234) (abutting E face of G 1233) (to W), N end of G 1304 (foreground), looking SW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1303, G 1234, G 1233, G 1304
- Winter 1905-1906
- tomb number: G 1301 corrected to read as above, this is definitely not G 1301 (per cemetery map), cf. B12978 and C11194
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)