Tablet inscribed for [GLYPHS] [sAbw] Sabu and wife I[sr]an with raised relief offering scene also depicting [ms=f n Xt=f wHmnfrt nfr] his children of his body Wehemnefret and Nefer, and sunk relief [Htp dj nswt] hetep di nisut formula on crossbar (= lower lintel) (below) from G 1402
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1402
- November 1906
- object not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)