Wadi Cemetery: being cleared of sand, tops of structures of unhewn stone under 1 1/2 to 2 meters of sand
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza
- January 1904
- Problem: these mastabas have not been identified by comparison with other photos, but see C10053 for detail of area background center left // description expanded based on unpublished Reisner Hearst Expedition report, 1903-1904, page 5 (image included)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)