Cemetery G 1000, strip I: S end, including G 1012 (at S edge of excavation), G 1009 and G 1024 (to NE of G 1012), G 1011 (to N of G 1012), G 1018 and G 1016 (to NW), after about 10 days excavation, looking W
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1012, G 1009, G 1024, G 1011, G 1018, G 1016
- January 1904
- "S end, view from G 2000 (= Lepsius 23)" corrected to read as above based on comparison with A10833 and image content
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)