Cemetery G 1100: G 1104, exterior mud brick chapel, offering room, intrusive pit U (?), disturbed (natural) roofing of burial (skeleton)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1104+1105
- April 1904
- tomb number: re change in provenance: mounted print caption for C10449 corrected to read U (from Z); this is same burial as in C10449 (look at bones of feet), which is labeled Z; no tomb ID in image
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)