Cemetery G 1000 and cemetery G 1100: G 1111, G 1112, and G 1113 (to W), and G 1037 (with G 1037-Annex, containing pits F, G, and H, abutting W face of G 1037) and G 1039 (to E), looking N from G 1020
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1037, G 1037-Annex, G 1039, G 1111, G 1112+1113
- May 1904
- looking S corrected to read looking N (cf. B10727); description expanded based on image content
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)