Inscribed offering basin of Merynetjertety from unnumbered tomb at N end of wadi cemetery clearing
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza
- July 1904
- Possibly two names mentioned in inscription, Merynetjer and Tety; basin in situ: C10384_OS, C10395_OS
- object not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)