Cemetery G 1000: G 1040+1041, serdab, roofing stones removed, cleared of debris, statues (seated statue of Teti = Cairo JE 37720; standing statues: woman = Cairo JE 37723, man = Cairo JE 37722) in situ, looking N [photo sequence VI]
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1040+1041
- February 1904
- VERIFIED: view from S corrected to read looking N; identifications verified, statues not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)