Wadi Cemetery: unnumbered tomb at N end of clearing, looking WSW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza
- July 1904
- For spatial relationship to other tombs in unnumbered and numbered areas see: A10955 (foreground center), A10956 (foreground center left), A10957 (foreground right).
- view from E changed to looking WSW; original photo register entry read "SW part", deleted from description
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)