Cemetery G 1100: G 1105, exterior mud brick chapel, doorway of offering chamber, debris cleared away, statue of Petpennisut (Cairo JE 37719) in situ in serdab in W wall of offering chamber, looking WNW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1104+1105
- March 1904
- VERIFIED: tomb number: G 1104 corrected to read G 1105; object identification verified, statue not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)