Cemetery G 1100: G 1159 Z, extended burial (skeleton), looking __
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1159
- March 1904
- Problem: tomb identification unverified: no pit Z indicated on detail of cemetery map; elsewhere this is identified as G 1151 (also no Z associated with that tomb); could this be G 1201 Z ?; "add. masonry of G 1201" (deleted from description) is assumed to be facade reconstruction of G 1201 against which G 1159 abuts; "in pit" deleted from description because this looks like a chamber not a pit; no tomb ID in image
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)