Cemetery G 1200: hole in sand in front of G 1221, fragments of statue in situ, looking __
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1221
- March 1904
- in situ: C10533_OS, C10534_OS; see also C10537_OS, C11891_OS, C11892_OS, C11893_OS
- tomb number: mounted print archive box A13, print mounted on card labeled: E of G 1171; unpublished Reisner Hearst report attributes this to G 1221; statue not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)