Wadi Cemetery: GW 75 (middle ground center), GW 76 (middle ground center left, S of GW 75), NW corner of GW 63 (foreground left), SE corner GW 73 (foreground right), top of GW 74 (foreground center), looking SW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza; View: GW 63, GW 73, GW 74, GW 75, GW 76
- September 1904
- view from NE changed to looking SW; original photo register entry read "GW 75"; description altered to include specific tomb numbers based on wood markers visible in image and comparison with other photos of area
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)