Cemetery G 1200: G 1221, stone filling, N of interior offering chamber (= offering niche), looking NE
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1221
- March 1904
- description needs clarification
- Problem; this description is deceptive because this looks like the the exterior SW corner of the inset interior offering room, looking NE means what is visible is the S exterior wall and the back (W) wall of the "offering niche", in other word the faces of the walls that would have been covered with the fill of the mastaba; filling N of the niche is only visible slightly and that would the be the filling of the N section of the interior of the niche // view from SW corrected to read looking NE
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)