Wadi Cemetery: GW 47 (foreground center), GW 46 (background center, W of GW 47), GW 45 (background left, S of GW 46, wood marker not visible), portion of GW 56 (background right, W of GW 46), looking SW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Wadi Cemetery (Reisner; north of W. Cem): Site: Giza; View: GW 45, GW 46, GW 47, GW 56
- September 1904
- view from NE changed to looking SW; original photo register entry read "GW 46-47"; description expanded to include specific tomb numbers (no wood markers visible in image) based on comparison with other photos of area, see C11001
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)