Cemetery G 1200: G 1214, serdab, heads of two statues (seated statue of Katjesu = Hearst 6-19770; standing statue of Itjetka = Hearst 6-19772) in situ in debris, as first seen, looking __
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1214
- January 1905
- VERIFIED: statues not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906); Hearst numbers verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)