Cemetery G 1200 (area E of G 1233): G 1301, corridor (chapel), seated statue of Mernisut (Cairo JE 37713) in situ, looking N (el Hamid uncovered face while I was looking on; I uncovered rest as seen in C11200)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1301
- January 1905
- VERIFIED: view from S corrected to read looking N; identification verified, statue not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)