Cemetery G 1100: G 1122 A, entrance of burial chamber, pottery jar in situ in shaft [photo sequence I]
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1122
- December 1904
- no tomb ID in image; jar not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906)
- Arthur Cruttenden Mace, British, 1874–1928
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates British, 1874–1928
- Remarks Egyptologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)