Cemetery G 1200: G 1205, chapel, S end, rectangular offering basins in situ and fallen pottery offering stand, slab stela of Khufunakht (Hearst 6-19786) in situ on E face of mastaba, looking W.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1205
- VERIFIED: description expanded based on image content; view from E corrected to read looking W; object not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906); Hearst number verified; Reisner reference verified; Manuelian reference verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)