Cemetery G 1200 (area E of G 1207): G 1210 A, contracted burial (skeleton), looking __ [photo sequence II]
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1210
- January 1905
- Problem: tomb identification unverified: cf. B8384, both C11306 and B8384 identified as G 1210 A in photo register, but burial photographed in C11306 was excavated in 1905 (photo date January 1905) and is not a photograph of bones registered as 35-4-6 (attributed to G 1204 A) excavated in 1935 shown in B8384 (photo date 1/12/1935)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)