Cemetery G 1300 (area S of G 1203 and W of G 1201): G 1362 A I, burial (skeleton), looking __
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1362
- no tomb ID in image; this is chamber I; G 1362 was first excavated in 1905-1906 season, when a chamber, presumably chamber I, was recorded for shaft A; burial not recorded in 1935 excavation diary entry for chamber I when chamber II was excavated, see diary Vol.27.p.015
- Arthur Cruttenden Mace, British, 1874–1928
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates British, 1874–1928
- Remarks Egyptologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)