Cemetery G 1100: G 1123, with false door inscribed for Tebash (MFA 31.782) in situ, and surrounding area to S (G 1122, G 1121) and W (G 1124, G 1119), looking SSW
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1123, G 1122, G 1121, G 1124, G 1119
- January 1906
- Second G 1120 (on map 500) W of G 1123 and N of G 1119 is really G 1124.
- VERIFIED: SSE corrected to read SSW; description expanded based on image content; false door not registered (no registration records for 1903-1904-1905-1906); MFA accession number verified
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)