Cemetery G 1300: G 1356, G 1357, and G 1358, looking SSE to N end of G 1352 from top of G 1205 (G 1205 chapel and G 1367, foreground)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1356, G 1357, G 1358, G 1352, G 1205, G 1367
- Spring 1906
- G 1367 (E of G 1205 within area of chapel) not identified on published map of cemetery G 1200
- description corrected; 1356-9 corrected to read as above based on image content; SSW corrected to read SSE; G 1352 crossed out on mounted print caption, see Box B5, but G 1352 clearly visible in image
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)