Fragments of plaster from over mummy (as pieced together) from G 2037b X: 38-6-37 + 38-8-5 (= MFA 39.828)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2037
- 38-6-37 (fragments of mask) + 38-8-5 (fragments of body covering) = MFA 39.828
- VERIFIED: identifications verified based on object register; MFA accession number verified
- Mohammedani Ibrahim
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition photographer.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)