Cemetery G 1100, strip II, (area E of G 1201): area of G 1159, pits G 1159 X and Y (abutting W face of mastaba) (foreground left), and unidentified pit behind mastaba (foreground center), looking E from N end of G 1201
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 1159
- February 1906
- description expanded based on image content cf. C12703; western cemetery corrected to read cemetery G 1100
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Photographer
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)