Object register page:
Faience ushabti, [Type III 2(or 4)d] (part of group including 25-2-1017, 25-1-1344, 25-2-1006, and 25-2-1047); [knobby features, basket incised on back], uninscribed.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Street G 7500, debris
- Height: 6.9 cm
Width: 1.9 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankhpiankhy (in Street G 7500)
- Some ushabtis from group (grouped based on similarity of style) including 25-1-1344, 25-2-1006, 25-2-1017, 25-2-1047 inscribed for Ankhpiankhy.