Various fragments of alabaster [offering basin]; some with incised inscription, [surface of stone beautifully worked and polished, inscriptions neatly incised]; some join, [of about twenty-one fragments illustrated]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:1, 1:2, 1:4. Restored illustration: Yes. Restored illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Offering tables and basins
- Street G 7500, mastaba G 7510, S of SW door of exterior chapel, [originally from G 7510]
- Width: a) 4.9 cm; b) 8.4 cm; c) 6.2 cm; d) 6 cm Length: a) 17.5 cm; b) 13 cm; c) 16.4 cm; d) 14.2 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Previous Number
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 25.2225, 25.2226, 25.2227
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankh-haf (G 7510)
- Only four of fifteen illustrated fragments (some consisting of joined fragments) provided with measurements; which four of these fifteen represented by measurements unknown; uninscribed fragments not illustrated. Related fragments of alabaster offering basin of Ankh-haf: 25-2-382 (= MFA 25.2225, MFA 25.2226, MFA 25.2227), 25-2-1187 (= MFA 25.2593), 25-2-1229 (= MFA 25.2595), 27-4-880 (= MFA 27.1901); many additional fragments (from 25-2-382) MFA owned (unaccessioned).
- MFA accession numbers verified
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 7510. Husband of Hetepheres.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)