Object register page:
Middle part of faience ushabti; light green glaze, part of incised text; front damaged.
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- G 7310-7320: pit G 7310 B
- Height: 3.1 cm
Width: 1.8 cm
Thickness: 1.325 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.5289
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified