Object register page:
[Block] of limestone wall relief; inscribed on two sides [designated a and b]; [joins 25-1-862].
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:4
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Relief
- [Avenue G 1], debris from [boat pit] [N] of subsidiary pyramid G I-b (G I-a boat pit), [originally from G 7310-7320: G 7320]
- Height: side a: 16 cm; side b: 15 cm
Length: side a: 35 cm; side b: 47 cm
Thickness: side a: 47 cm; side b: 35 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Provenance originally recorded in OR incorrect; boat pit N of subsidiary pyramid G I-b, thus S of subsidiary pyramid G I-a (G I-a boat pit), was excavated end of November 1924.
[Avenue G 1, G I-a boat pit] 24-11-693 + [street G 7300] 25-1-862; both originally from G 7310-7320: G 7320.