Limestone model jar; colored dark red; one side ground off flat.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Mastaba G I.2 = G 1501, chamber 2
- Height x diameter: 4.9 x 3.2 cm (1 15/16 x 1 1/4 in.)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 5
- This object was excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition, but was not recorded in any object register book. Excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1912: assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2184, G 1501, G 2186, G 2200 = G 5080
Description: Small stone and metal objects (all unregistered): top row: [G 40 X] MFA 12.1522 (alabaster model dish), [G I.2 = G 1501, chamber 2] MFA 12.1524 (model jar with handle), [G I.2 = G 1501, chamber 2] MFA 12.1521 (model jar), [G X.5 A = G 2186 A] MFA 12.1193 (goose rattle); middle row, left: [G IX.5 X = G 2184 X] MFA 12.1523 (alabaster model dish); middle row, right: [G X.5 A = G 2186 A] MFA 12.1194 (large faience barrel bead),  __-__-__ (needle); bottom row: [G 2200 = G 5080, street] MFA 12.1355 (flint)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)