[One of] two corner pieces of plaster (gypsum), with relief on two sides. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Miscellaneous
- Mastaba G 2375, chapel, S wall [of recess]
- Plaster (gypsum)
- Height: 34 cm Width: 11 cm Thickness: 15 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Akhetmehu (G 2375)
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 2375. Architectural elements (pillars and architrave of pillared portico) and false door inscribed for Akhetmehu, identified as [sAb smsw hAjt r nxn wDa-mdw StA n Hwt wrt Hrj-sStA Hm-nTr mAat Hrj-wDbw] judge, elder of the court, mouth of Nekhen, judge of secret matters of the Great Court, secretary, priest of Maat, master of reversion-offerings; on architrave, identified as [sAb r nxn smsw hAjt Hrj-tp mdw n wDa-mdw StAw n Hwt wrt Hm-nTr mAat Hrj-sStA n wDa-mdw r nxn] judge, mouth of Nekhen, elder of the court, overlord of the words of secret judgements of the Great Court, priest of Maat, secretary of judgements, mouth of Nekhen (written twice); also appears in chapel recess relief, west wall (north of false door, Akhetmehu seated at offering table with Seshemnefer leading row of offering bearers below, and south of false door, Akhetmehu seated at offering table), north wall (marsh scene, depicting Akhetmehu and Hunetka with their sons Ankhirptah and Seshemnefer), south wall (including displaced blocks 35-11-96a and 35-11-96b, standing figures of Akhetmehu and Hunetka and son Ankhirptah receiving tribute); false door and relief in situ in G 2375, pillared portico reconstructed. Name and titles (including [r nxn wDa-mdw StAw Hm-nTr mAat smsw hAjt] mouth of Nekhen, judge of secret judgements, priest of Maat, elder of the court) appear on displaced inscribed block, along with those of wife Hunetka; found in chapel of G 2375 (possibly originally from south wall of chapel recess).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)