Lower portion of white limestone statuette, seated female figure, fits 38-4-9 (feet and front of base) and 38-4-15 (part of right hand), and another arm fragment; inscribed vertically down front of seat beside left leg [GLYPHS]; right side weathered, upper part of statuette missing, also part of left upper leg. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs [includes 38-4-9 and 38-4-15]
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 2241 B
- Height: 18+ cm Width: 11 cm Length: 14.4+ cm; total of base: 18 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Neni (in G 2088)
- 38-4-9 (= MFA 38.2150, front of base with feet) + 38-4-15 (= MFA 38.2153, proper right hand) + 39-4-25 (unaccessioned, seat with lower body of figure; .1 = seat and legs, .2 = part of proper right arm)
Roth, Ann Macy. A Cemetery of Palace Attendants. Giza Mastabas 6. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1995, p. 82, fig. 35, p. 90 (misidentified as 38-4-25).
- Type Owner
- Remarks Fragments of limestone seated statue (38-4-9 = MFA 38.2150 front of base with feet + 38-4-15 = MFA 38.2153 proper right hand + 39-4-25 unaccessioned seat with lower body of figure: .1 = seat and legs, .2 = part of proper right arm) inscribed for Neni, identified as [Hm-kA] ka-priest; found in G 2088.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)