Fragment of limestone statue, seated female figure, part of right hand, joins 39-4-25 + 38-4-9. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: ca 1:3
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Mastaba G 2088, chapel
- Width: 1.9 cm Length: 5 cm Thickness: .9 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 38.2153
- Date of Register Entry
- Neni (in G 2088)
- 38-4-9 (= MFA 38.2150, front of base with feet) + 38-4-15 (= MFA 38.2153, proper right hand) + 39-4-25 (unaccessioned, seat with lower body of figure; .1 = seat and legs, .2 = part of proper right arm)
- MFA accession number verified
Roth, Ann Macy. A Cemetery of Palace Attendants. Giza Mastabas 6. Boston: Museum of Fine Arts, 1995, p. 82, fig. 35 (mislabeled 38-4-16), pp. 84, 90.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Fragments of limestone seated statue (38-4-9 = MFA 38.2150 front of base with feet + 38-4-15 = MFA 38.2153 proper right hand + 39-4-25 unaccessioned seat with lower body of figure: .1 = seat and legs, .2 = part of proper right arm) inscribed for Neni, identified as [Hm-kA] ka-priest; found in G 2088.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)