Three fragments of white limestone architrave [of Irienre]; [standing figures and vertical panels of inscription in raised relief]. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: ca 1:6
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Doors, jambs, lintels
- Mastaba G 2033
- Width: 34 cm Length: 105 cm Thickness: 14 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Irienre (G 2033)
- Two architraves (37-10-38, 37-10-43) in different styles and types of relief, both inscribed for Irienre, found in adjoining tombs (G 2032 and G 2033).
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 2033. Damaged false door inscribed for Irienre; in situ in G 2033. Fragments of limestone architraves (37-10-38, 37-10-43) inscribed for Irienre, identified as [Hrj-sStA n wDa-mdw] secretary of judgements; found in G 2033 and displaced on top of G 2032, originally from G 2033. Limestone architrave (36-3-16) inscribed for Irienre, identified as [sAb jrj-mDAt Hm-kA] juridicial letter carrier, ka-priest; found reused as roofing in G 2004 Y, originally from G 2033. Also appears twice on north false door inscribed for Senenu (owner of G 2032), tablet (presenting offering to Senenu seated at offering table), identified as [jmj-r Hmw-kA] overseer of ka-priests, and lower south jamb, identified as [sAb jrj-mDAt] juridicial letter carrier; false door found displaced in corridor between G 2034 and G 2032.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)