Fragment of faience ushabti, Type III 2d, and six other fragments; blue-green glaze, inscribed.
Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Debris E of area G 7813
- Width: 3.9 cm
Length: 4.7 cm
Thickness: 2.3 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 31.2002
- Date of Register Entry
- One ushabti fragment accessioned as MFA 31.2002
- MFA accession number verified