Plain faience udjat eye amulet; stained from contact with silver, bead still stuck to it. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:1
- HUMFA_29-12-240a (2)
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Amulets and pendants
- Pit G 7762 S, below head of small body
- Length: 1.2 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Coffin and mummy (29-12-240) were removed from burial chamber on December 13 (see diary Vol.24.p.1000).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)